These courses use research-based learning elements to build your capacity to strategize, think long-term, solve problems more efficiently, and be successful on the M1 & M2 AALAS certification exams.
You'll get one full year of access to the study materials, which include:
- Knowledge pre-checks. See where you are with chapter concepts before you begin.
- Summary videos. Organize the chapter content both conceptually and visually.
- Note-taking worksheets. Move information from the chapter into long-term memory.
- Reflection and application activities. Move information from theoretical to concrete.
- Practice tests. Reveals where knowledge gaps remain.
- Test-taking strategy videos. Prepare for the certification exam experience.
*Please note: This course does not include the new AALAS Management Training Manual nor exam application fees. Visit the AALAS Store to purchase.